The annual Gatton Country Fair takes place on Sunday 2 July 2017.
- Music – Redstone Community Big Band, harpist, show choir
- Animals – dog show, birds of prey displays provided by Henfold Birds, working Newfoundland dogs and sheep
- Local environmental organisations – Surrey Bat group, Surrey Wildlife Trust, Countryside Rangers, Reigate Beekeepers, Surrey Hills Society – and get your bike repaired with Bikes Revived
- Entertainment – circus skills workshop, Punch and Judy show, children’s fair ground, tractor rides, bouncy castle, craft and wildlife stalls
- Activities – greenwood working, children’s activities, face painting and coconut shy
- Food stalls – local ice cream dairy, barbeque, hot doughnuts, bakery, tea room van and Pimms bar
The bird hide is also open, and it will be possible to walk round the lake.
The event runs 12 – 5pm, at Gatton Park, Rocky Lane, Reigate, RH2 0TW. Entry is £7 for adults, and free for children. There is a Gatton Park webpage about the event.
Details of the fun dog show and fun bake-off competitions are below.