A Redhill man has been charged with burglaries in Reigate and Redhill and other offences.
Surrey Police said on Friday that the three counts of burglary relate to incidents at properties in Reigate and Redhill on Wednesday (24 April) and a church in Caterham the next day, Thursday.
The 36-year-old man was arrested on Thursday, charged, and appeared at Staines Magistrates Court on Friday. He was remanded in custody and is due to appear at Guildford Crown Court on 23 May.
As well as the three counts of burglary, the man was charged with:
- Three counts of fraud
- Aggravated vehicle taking and dangerous driving
- Driving whist disqualified
- Driving without insurance
- Attempted robbery
- Attempted theft of a motor vehicle
- Possession of a class B drug